MSRM Extender Setup AP.Setup
MSRM Extender Setup: MSRM is a well-known manufacturer of Wi-Fi routers and extenders. The MSRM supports network rates of up to 300 MB/s. It has a 172-meter range. It’s a dual-antenna setup that works with both 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks. Using the ‘Dual-Rotation’ antennae, this Wi-Fi range extender eliminates any obstructions such as partitions, mobile devices, and so on. High, stable, and consistent speeds are provided via the 802.11b / g / n feature. It contains easy-to-install features that make it more user-friendly and convenient to operate.
- Check to see if you have a working internet connection at home.
- Connect the MSRM Extender to the same power outlet as the Wi-Fi router and turn it on.
- Now, go to Wi-Fi and use your phone, laptop, or other mobile device to search for and connect to an MSRM SETUP Wi-Fi network. It will be unprotected at first, with no password.
- On the same device, open the browser and type in 192.168.10.1 or New Extender Setup / admin. You will now be directed to a screen where you must provide a password and an administrative username. In the ‘Name’ and ‘Password’ fields, type ‘admin’, respectively.
- Select ‘Repeater Mode’ from the drop-down menu. Now, from the Wi-Fi network list, select the Wi-Fi network you want to extend to your existing Wi-Fi router.
- You can now choose between creating a new name (SSID) and password or using the current router ID setup. Choose the one you want.
- The MSRM extender network must be customised on the next page. When prompted, enter a name (SSID) and a password. For the 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks, you’ll need to repeat the method twice (the password must be the same as that of the router).
- You will be directed to a page till you click on ‘Next’ to check the settings. Wait two minutes for the extender to start up after the initialization is complete, and then reconnect your computers to the extender network.
MSRM Extender Reset:
Press and hold the reset button on the side of the device using a pin for about 10 seconds until the extender is turned ‘ON’.
You can note that after some time, the LED can turn red, signaling that it is rebooting.
The extender’s power LED only assures that it is entirely reset for roughly 30 seconds when it is rebooted.
Make that the MSRM extender’s Wi-Fi network is connected to your computer, laptop, or smartphone.
Open a browser on the same PC and type in New Extender Setup or 192.168.10.1
Access the administrative ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ after visiting the first tab. On the ‘Home Page’ setup button, select the ‘Management’ option. Click on ‘Framework’ from the drop-down menu, then on the ‘Factory Defaults’ button.
MSRM Extender Setup
MSRM Extender Setup via WPS:
Make sure you have a power source connected to both your primary WI-FI router and the MSRM Extender Setup. Make certain they’re close enough to be found.
- Click the WPS button on the Wi-Fi router’s back. Click the ‘WPS’ button on the MSRM range extender below for two minutes.
- The MSRM repeater may automatically connect to your primary router’s Wi-Fi network.
MSRM Extender Firmware Check:
- By ‘ON,’ be sure your extender is wired and connected to a power source.
- Turn on Wi-Fi and use your phone, laptop, or other mobile device to search for and connect to an MSRM-xxx Wi-Fi network. There will be no encryption and no password at first.
- On the same PC, open a new window and look for ‘192.168.1.1′. http:/ap.setup/admin. You will now be directed to a screen where you must provide a password and an administrative username. In the ‘Name’ and ‘Password’ dialogue boxes, type ‘admin’ respectively.
- Go to Administration System Upgrade on the ‘home tab.’ On the Automated Upgrades screen, select ‘Upgrade the firmware.’ If you need to update the firmware, make sure you have a secure internet connection.
- The extender may take up to 2 minutes to set up and reboot till it is upgraded.